M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the Carolina's Chapter!

For all those who reside in North Carolina and South Carolina.

This section is for the following:

- Local News and Events
- Local Get-Togethers (GTG)
- Local Support of members (Lind a helping hand!)

Thanks to Lamonster for giving us a home of our own.. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
48 Posts
i would like too suggest once we have established more of a m109r chapter here in nc maybe we all could meet up and do some riding.....if anyone else feels the same post a reply too this :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm always ready to ride.... :bigthumbsup:

I know a perfect biker hangout in Raleigh called Scooters Bar -n- Grill.
It would be awesome to see a bunch of M109Rs roll in and blitz the place..

Scooters is also part of Twin Specialties..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey, I'm down with that. The only thing is I won't be ready till the
first week in July. Right now I live up in NY, but my wife's been
living in Charlotte for 3 weeks, I had to stay behind and sell the house.
I definitely need new buds to ride with. How far is this bar and grill from
Charlotte?

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Holeshotman said:
Hey, I'm down with that. The only thing is I won't be ready till the
first week in July. Right now I live up in NY, but my wife's been
living in Charlotte for 3 weeks, I had to stay behind and sell the house.
I definitely need new buds to ride with. How far is this bar and grill from
Charlotte?
Charlotte is a 2.5 hour ride from Scooters. But there are some folks over in the Charlotte area too.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey Ya'll
Just picked up my Big Black 109 last week in Waynesville, NC.
I live in the Asheville area. Love the bike!!
This must be a mid-life fantasy. My last bike was 25 yrs. ago.
Anybody from WNC, out there?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I LIVE IN GREENSBORO NC AND LIKE I SAID IM DOWN TOO RIDE FELLAS LETS TRY TOO SET SOMETHING UP IN JULY AND MAYBE WE ALL COULD MEET UP

·
Registered
67 Posts
JayTee said:
Hey Ya'll
Just picked up my Big Black 109 last week in Waynesville, NC.
I live in the Asheville area. Love the bike!!
This must be a mid-life fantasy. My last bike was 25 yrs. ago.
Anybody from WNC, out there?
I live in Murphy and spend most of my riding between here and Ashville. Would love to get a group of us out here to make some runs.Â

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hey Holeshotman. Welcome to Charlotte! I've been here for nearly 8 years and wouldn't mind showing you around. i'm picking up my 109 in a few days so we could do in in style! Lots of cool gatherings and nice rides, and good people around here.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Hey everybody,
If anybody is interested Hooters in Anderson, South Carolina has a Bike night every Thursday untill 10pm!! Lots of [email protected]#leys to bust. I can't make it this Thursday 13th due to work, but I'll be there next week.

Don

·
Registered
23 Posts
hey spete-o, I'm in town and looking for a job/ride, so I have some extra time on my hands.
let me know where you want to meet. I live in Matthews off of hwy 51. Today I was out riding/job huntting.
I was on 74 and wouldn't you know I ran over a pair of scissors or at least half. A 2 inch blade stabbed me right in
my wallet i mean tire dead center of the back tire. Cost me 275 bucks, man it's hard to find that size tire and it be in stock. Anyway after tomorrow that will be in the past. So anytime after Wednesday I'll be able to ride.

Carl

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm picking up my bike wed. afternoon. :hot: drop me an e-mail or IM so we can hook up sometime.
Sorry to hear about the tire. I'm thinking the first chance I get I may buy a new tire whether I need it or not. Never know when that last burn-out or pair of scissors catches up to ya.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hey Guys.  I live just outside of Winston-Salem.  Myself and about five others are planning to ride this coming Sunday around 1 pm.  We are meeting in King, just south of Pilot Mt.  We plan to ride up to Stuart, VA and hit hwy 58 west, then the Blue Ridge Parkway south to Boone. Then 421 back to Winston.  If anyone would like to join us for the ride, drop me an email and I'll give you more details.  I'll be the only one on a M109 but my buddies ride everything from Suzuki C50's, Harley's and Honda's.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts