M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my bike has picked up the name "The Bull" among some of the guys I ride with.

I resisted at first, but it has grown on me and I even use the name from time to time.

So, I was searching Google images for a cool bull graphic around which to have a speedo and tach face made and I came across this.

Though the name The Bull still seems to fit my bike, it seems to fit this one a little better.

Just though I would share this:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
weird!

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Don't believe I would be caught riding dat bull LOL

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You think you get attention on the 9.

Pull into a gas station on that.

I am not saying I would ride it, but I can appreciate the work that went into it and like it as a unique showpiece.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
It looks like a toy :dontknow:.
My first impression was, one of those kiddie riding toys in front of grocery stores. Put in a quarter and yehawwwwww

Lot of work and thought into its creation for certain. I prolly would have made one a lil different is all.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
:eek::eek::eek:hope your ass doesnt slip back!!!:eek::eek::eek:
GOD!!! I just looked at the picture again. Can you imagine what would get bruised first, if one was to slide off the seat and hit that biga$$ tire doing 60???? OUCH,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
GOD!!! I just looked at the picture again. Can you imagine what would get bruised first, if one was to slide off the seat and hit that biga$$ tire doing 60???? OUCH,,,,,,,,
at 60.....you would die........and it would look like you were trying to phuck a bull...:-\

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Bet you wouldn't have skid marks in your drawers for awhile..
LOL I don't think skid marks would be a concern...:doorag:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts