M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me tell you what happens to a friend.

I tell you, I prepared to take the bike to go to the job, the question is that I start without any problems and begin to walk with her, when I'm 500 meters walk to the bike, the screen turns off and stops the motor, it I give the key and the lights work but the screen does not work, I begin to look at the fuses and find that one of them is blown, it changes and begins to light the screen again with the only downside to the bike will not start, does attempt to start but it is as if it had enough battery, when I release the power switch listens as if some parts as "rolling" have told me they may be spark plugs pearl, at last someone has something similar??

The bike makes an attempt to start but will not start. This is obvious.

That may be, which does not fuel?? there is a pump or injector? (I ask with all the ignorance of the world) or something that blocks the supply of fuel or air into the mixture.

That may also be the battery. According to Fran told me, and he has been given a burden. And at least on the phone had the strength to try.

That may be, lack of spark in the ignition?? solution: change the spark plugs would be solved but it ............;?

more can be ????????

And I repeat what I say from the ignorance of the mechanics

Regards

·
Registered
769 Posts
Dam my head hurts............... i got no idea:dontknow:
excuse him buddy. he is translating directly from spanish...It seems his friend's bike wont start but he needs to give more info so someone can help him out...

·
Registered
769 Posts
Do's it have gas in it?:dontknow:
Fuel filter?:dontknow:
Is the kill switch on?:dontknow:
Spark plug's unlikely
:pop::pop::pop:
actually from what I gather he changed some fuse first so it is probably some type of electrical problem but alreday told him he needs to post more DETAILED info and for sure someone here will have the answer..

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
if it sounds like it wants to crank but isnt...i would say that there is a battery, or starter issue.

check battery voltage and the grounds to and from the starter

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do's it have gas in it?:dontknow:
Fuel filter?:dontknow:
Is the kill switch on?:dontknow:
Spark plug's unlikely
:pop::pop::pop:
Thanks

I will check with my friend list the possible failure

Although my experience on other bikes, I think it may be a battery issue.

I will keep you informed so that if someone else happens to know that the issue is.

Regards

·
Registered
960 Posts
Can a battery going bad create a surge that would blow a fuse(s)? Every weird thing that has happened with my street bikes ended up being the battery. That is what I am thinking.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Kickstand?:dontknow:

·
Registered
769 Posts
is it a secret or something?lol

yeah i can see what he is asking, cant my head hurt? FFS
No secret my friend. I just wrote to him in spanish to explain better what his problem was. I guess you read better than me. I could not understand wtf he was asking, even translating it. back...:joke:

·
Registered
183 Posts
OK so maybe it's a translation issue, but what screen went out? Tach screen or something else? Aren't there screen add-ons for PCIII?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.