1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
319 Posts
where are you guys at in IN? I'm in southern IN a lot currently living in louisville, KY

·
Registered
2,703 Posts

Hopefully your days of Bad Luck Schleprock are over, at least you had a great mechanic to take care of your 9. Have fun and ride safe.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Good to hear ur up and running!! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: two thumbs up and double props for Matt!! WTG Bro! :beer3:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
where are you guys at in IN? I'm in southern IN a lot currently living in louisville, KY
Just a few minutes south of Indianapolis....if your willing to ride up we will always take another rider!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
raw design turn signals or radiantz leds?
They are made by RAW design, but i think they use radiants leds....wasn't really sure what they were called.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,090 Posts
Glad you got it fixed bro, and I'm glad a mechanic of Matt's caliber was there to help you. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
No need for thanks. Just happy you are back on the road again. Now maybe you can find your way to the meet one of these years.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Congrats on makin it thru the dispair of Repair !
Matt is A Top Notch Guy ,you coulnt Find A Better Mechanic :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
:congrats: that you have her back. Now go out and do some riding. Are you coming to the meet?

·
Registered
488 Posts
I just now finished reading all of your posts regarding this whole ordeal. First off, glad your alive, second all the help that future gave you proves that the people on this site are simply awesome. I too have an 06 black, your bike looks beasty. I will check out in detail the whole final drive on mine tonight. I hope that you can make it to the MID Atlantic meet, I will be there. You can recognize me cause Im 6'8". Enjoy the ride man.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts