M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
wify went in this mornin 2 the bank 2 pay off bike lady asked"why r u paying it off so soon r u sellin it?"she said no my husband just put a couple grand into it and i wanna make sure its ours:D...
feels good 2 know that the bank doesnt own it now...just thought id share that with u guys...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Nice work mate!! :bigthumbsup: :congrats:

I know the feeling, I went into the dealer and paid cash for mine... felt good to know it's bought and paid for!!!

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
WTGGGGGGGGGGG

To heck with the banks!!! Congrats,........:congrats:
wify went in this mornin 2 the back 2 pay off bike lady asked"why r u paying it off so soon r u sellin it?"she said no my husband just put a couple grand into it and i wanna make sure its ours:D...
feels good 2 know that the bank doesnt own it now...just thought id share that with u guys...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
960 Posts
just payed mine off last Friday. now its time to pay down this damn house.
Funny how things change, huh? We all used to be all about payments now we want to pay off our homes! Congrats to the OP! Feels good!:D

·
Registered
347 Posts
Very good brother. Makes a big difference knowing it's actually yours and not the banks.:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,861 Posts
It's a great feeling, congrats on paying it off. I like to think mine is mine, but the first time I fail to pay the personal property taxes on it I'm sure I'll find out who really owns it. :D

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
:congrats: it is a great feeling. :bigthumbsup: Now do the payments start going to your Visa for all of the new mods? :evil:

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
it is the greatest feeling paid for mine from day one right off the show room floor.dealer wasnt to happy they wouldnt make money off me in interest.went back 6months later and bought the wifes c50 same look of disgust on thier faces.

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
I paid my 06 off 1.5 years early, in May 2010.
I paid Sandy's 06 M50 off a year early, in June 2010.

So now I can start modding, as the bank no longer owns the bikes.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
:congrats:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
It's a great feeling, congrats on paying it off. I like to think mine is mine, but the first time I fail to pay the personal property taxes on it I'm sure I'll find out who really owns it. :D
Yeah! I'll be down at the court house bidding on it!!:D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts