M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
didnt mean 2 make another harley thread but the other day hit a light harley dude rides up next 2 me and says with a smile on his face''thats a nice lookin scooter...''i came back at him with ''thanks thats a good lookin moped...''then light turned green went under overpass and gave it a lil whomp,my buddy was behind me and told me that when i went he went but could keep up...i think hes the 1 that has a scooter...:dontknow:
told a harley guy @ work he said that he wasnt bein an a$$ thats harley lingo...:dontknow:i asked him if they call harleys scooters he said yeah...then i asked if he wanted 2 go on a scooter ride...
i know not all harley guys r bike raciest but most r:joke:
so remember ur not ridin if ur not ridin a harley...sike

·
Registered
197 Posts
I am sure he meant no disrespect, we ride with all HD riders and they love our bikes and treat us with respect. Never heard the term scooter trash? lol They call all bikes scooters...

didnt mean 2 make another harley thread but the other day hit a light harley dude rides up next 2 me and says with a smile on his face''thats a nice lookin scooter...''i came back at him with ''thanks thats a good lookin moped...''then light turned green went under overpass and gave it a lil whomp,my buddy was behind me and told me that when i went he went but could keep up...i think hes the 1 that has a scooter...:dontknow:
told a harley guy @ work he said that he wasnt bein an a$$ thats harley lingo...:dontknow:i asked him if they call harleys scooters he said yeah...then i asked if he wanted 2 go on a scooter ride...
i know not all harley guys r bike raciest but most r:joke:
so remember ur not ridin if ur not ridin a harley...sike

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Scooter?

Yeah, I've heard that term used, scooter, scoot, putt putt. It's not a put down, just the way some guys talk. I think he was giving you a compliment! The fact that he even talked to you says he's more friendly than some HD dudes.
I gotta go ride my momo!:D

·
Registered
68 Posts
scooter

I call my 9 or any other bike a scooter.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok luck when i said ''nice moped'' i didnt say it like a d:edit:ck ...

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I tell people I took my scotter for a ride and then show them a picture or the real thing and they say WOW that is some scotter!!Gregg

·
Registered
960 Posts
Funny this came up for you. I just had this happen this week. Two HD riders pulled up next to me at a light and one of them said, "that is the baddest metric I have ever seen!"/ His partner said "That is a sexy scooter". That was the first time I had ever heard that term too.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,870 Posts
It gets used here all the time, either scooter or scoot but you hear scoot more often. It's kind of like calling someone's dog a pup even though it's an adult dog. No disrespect in it at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts