M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
:2cool: :2cool: :2cool: :2cool: :2cool: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: nice take off :D really liked the add of the riding :D good job :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My pipes are stock with 8 3/8 holes drilled around each one...thats it...got that far and thought it sounded great so didnt go no further.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ya i think suzuki went the wrong way with this bikes advertising....its the baddest cruiser ever built and it deserves to be shown that way.

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
hey you know that song shake that a$$ well if you could finde as many pics off the site showing our biggie tires and that song, man that would be a hoot and a few squeeling smoke shows in there for good messure, looks like you are going to be working yourself into a production house one day :bigthumbsup:.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wow! Your videos forced me to buy the 9. After hearing fuel i almost went and stole 1. They definitely helped with my decision, you should be working for suzuki, but on the downside they probably sell so many, that you couldnt get one without ordering it 1 year in advance. The coolest video they have is for their suv which shows the 9, what the ####### are they thinking!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
acrider said:
Wow! Your videos forced me to buy the 9. After hearing fuel i almost went and stole 1. They definitely helped with my decision, you should be working for suzuki, but on the downside they probably sell so many, that you couldnt get one without ordering it 1 year in advance. The coolest video they have is for their suv which shows the 9, what the ####### are they thinking!
Glad I Could Help....Go Get It.... :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts