M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just on the suzuki web site and saw the 2007 limited edition man what a beautiful machine. I wonder if they did anything for more horse power.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Yes they did !!! Didn't you see it :eek: the white Stripe down the middle makes it way faster than a solid color bike :joke: it is sweet isn't it :D :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
67 Posts
I thought that the stripe would break the flow of air and went for the solid Red...
Or break the billfold... What's the price difference?

·
Registered
241 Posts
I believe the list price is $12,999 for the 2007 Blue LE. The standard 2007 M109R lists for $12,699.

I asked for an estimate of a trade-in cash difference for my Black 2006 M109R on the LE and it was $2,400. The list on the 2006 was $12,499. I live in Western PA and riding season is winding down and the Manager said he may be able to do better in the Spring.

Carl

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
There are many little details that make it look great...
Naturally the most prevelant is the fact that they started with a color CLOSE to Burple.
Probably viv not use the actual Burple for fear the bike would then be TOO FAST :joke:

Sledzep

·
Registered
775 Posts
the only part i don't like is that white stripe ( i know, i'm a heathern) but it really reminds of the white "racing" stripe datsun used to put down the center of the Datsun 210 LE. yes, i remember those; no, i'm not old.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Did anyone hear of the "offical" release date for the LE?  I saw March 2007 somewhere but the Suzuki Website doesn't give a release date.

Carl

·
Registered
456 Posts
The LE is a nice bike. What it reminds most of however is the 1996 Corvette LT-4 Grand Sport.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Must admit I was partial to the white until I saw the Limited..WOW..must have it. Anyone have anything good or bad to say bout Eastside Motosports in Bellevue WA? I am from Canada and plan on dealing with these folks in the spring. I have already received good emails and prices for 06 m109r ( 11,100.00 OTD ).

·
Registered
642 Posts
PA_M109R said:
Did anyone hear of the "offical" release date for the LE? I saw March 2007 somewhere but the Suzuki Website doesn't give a release date.

Carl
Mine is supposed to be here Mar 07 that's what my dealer said.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I want that tail light for my Black 109.
Then it would really look cool. 8)
Dont know when they will be available in Oz.
Always takes longer to get here.

:beer3:
Fatcat down under in Oz

1 - 20 of 21 Posts