M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I worked long and hard all week and looked forward to a nice ride on the 109 but I guess I will have to wait till ernesto gets through, Well Life is a B---- And then you die.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Atleast you have a bike in the garage. My bike is still for sale and still out of the state. I can't ride anything 'til I get it sold and get my 109. Talk about going nuts!!!!! It has been this way for over a month. I don't know how you "winter state" guys can go 4 months without throwing a leg over. I would have to invest in snow chains or just flat out pack up and move to Texas.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
OYChoppa said:
Atleast you have a bike in the garage. My bike is still for sale and still out of the state. I can't ride anything 'til I get it sold and get my 109. Talk about going nuts!!!!! It has been this way for over a month. I don't know how you "winter state" guys can go 4 months without throwing a leg over. I would have to invest in snow chains or just flat out pack up and move to Texas.
lower the selling price, its a buyers market anyways. you'll have your 109 in no time. :bigthumbsup: :super: :doorag:

·
Registered
119 Posts
OYChoppa said:
Damn good idea! Love to have ya...There's always room for one more in TEXAS!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
I've contemplated that. I may eventually have to. I still have to get enough to pay her off and have a little left for the down payment on the 109. My buddy told me that people stop by everyday and look at it and even take pics of her. Several have tried to buy her but no one has been able to get the financing. At this point I'll even take credit cards. I told mt friend that folks could get a loan for book and put the rest on a credit card via Paypal. She is definitely an ultra-fine custom. If I buy a 109 though my notes would drop a lot and I would be able to free up some monthly cash for Jr. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts