M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love to take the 109 out and rip it up whenever possible!! But...this morning, while getting ready for work....I got this feeling like I should take the truck instead and leave the bike parked. So I did....I drove the truck. Does this feeling ever come across any of you?? Maybe its just my bike accident from years ago haunting me, or maybe im just crazy?? LOL!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
COOL!!! I'm not the only one then??!! I was afraid I was gunna get ripped apart for this post!! :D

·
Registered
317 Posts
its usually a good idea to listen to the voices. you may not know why but it could save your life. plus it doesnt look good when your arguing with yourself in the middle of your driveway.

·
Registered
961 Posts
HellRazr72,

No Man, you're not crazy. I do it all the time. I've learn from past experiences that if I had listen to my six sense I would have saved myself a lot of grief. Some people will think it's crazy, but I believe in guardian angels and I have learned to listen to mine when it speaks to me. I had an experience last month when I was going to ride my bike and had that feeling and I took my truck instead. That afternoon coming home from work a woman lost control of her car on the entrance ramp on I-95 and did a 360 in front of me. I saw before hand what was happening and prepared myself to stop. If I were riding my bike I woildn't have been able to stop or have the awareness simply because I was in my truck. I would have been a grease spot.

C-One

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
A "woman's intuition" is not exclusive to women, it's a human sixth sense... and we all have it. Ya just gotta tune in. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
hellrazr72 said:
I love to take the 109 out and rip it up whenever possible!! But...this morning, while getting ready for work....I got this feeling like I should take the truck instead and leave the bike parked. So I did....I drove the truck. Does this feeling ever come across any of you?? Maybe its just my bike accident from years ago haunting me, or maybe im just crazy?? LOL!!
Well with me being a HUGE fan of the "Final Destination" movie trilogy, I usually listen to the little voices in my head as well. :eek: :doorag:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hellrazr72 said:
...yep. It is dangerous out there and everyone knows it but those of us who ride bikes REALLY know it. Also, if I didn't get much sleep or have alot on my mind, I don't take the bike (OK its only 3 blocks... but that wasn't always the case).

·
Registered
21 Posts
Only if I had listened it. The day of my accident I had the same feeling but I try to be more strong of that. The results you guys know, a bad accident resulting a broke clavicle and a broke tomb. I OK now, but still wainting for the new bike. I think next week I'll get. I can't wait any more!!!!!!!!!!!
REMEMBER ALWAYS TO LISTEN TO THIS FEELINGS

·
Registered
234 Posts
I always feel that when I leave I ain't coming back so instead of arguing with myself I just leave. I read that riding a motorcycle is more dangerous then going to war,and the war zone out here is mostly cagers ride and enjoy we only live once.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looking at your avatar I can imagine you have some good night mares too. :joke: :joke: :joke: :joke: Lol!

Reed

·
Registered
108 Posts
hellrazr72 said:
I am glad whenever i get that old feeling too,the dfay i got t-boned thru an intersection and i had the green light,i was in my 3/4 ton pu the day before,same intersection i was on my hog,if it was 24 hrs earlier i would not be writing this,go with your gut!!! :joke: :super:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
yes, always go with your gut feeling. I have done the same and had a ladder come off a truck once which was not a big deal in the car and the second time I can remember hearing the voice in my head a rock about the size of a golf ball hit the windshield in my car which would have been chest high. It sounded like a gunshot and shattered my windshield. I think it would have knocked me off my bike if I had of been on it. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
113 Posts
one time the voice told me to wear a helmet, and i did, then a different voice said that jacket doesn't match your shirt......(I was going to eat lunch with girl) So i changed into a better lookin jacket which happened to be thicker....

I got hit by a truck, now my foots always asleep.....dumb nerves,

Why didnt the voice tell me to wear some boots?

·
Registered
350 Posts
I always listen to the voices. The last time I heard it it was saying "Yeah, you really need that bike! Buy it! Buy It! Buy It!". So I did. Had I not listened, I don't think I'd be here right now telling this story. :D

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
VeeHa said:
same here dude
most times the little voice is right
+1 learned that one the hard way myself ;)

whiteout said:
I always listen to the voices. The last time I heard it it was saying "Yeah, you really need that bike! Buy it! Buy It! Buy It!". So I did. Had I not listened, I don't think I'd be here right now telling this story. :D
:a20: ....... +1 on that too :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
The same thing happened to me this morning ..a little voice was saying: "don't go, don't go"..first I thought "Divine Intervention"?.."The Grim Reaper"?....   NAH.......It was just the Parrot!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Listen to the voice! ! ! !

Three weeks ago I listened to the voice and that was the day I posted that a woman backed in to me in my SUV. Had I been on the bike, I doubt I would be typing this right now. I ALWAYS LISTEN TO THE VOICE......................unless it is my wife, than I wish I had listened to the other voice.....if you know what I mean. :p :p

1 - 20 of 34 Posts