M109 Rider Forums banner

Thanks to Seapup...

960 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Kazimodo 
#1 ·
Diggy is now a member of the 250 club, Dunny E3! I cant ride, so I asked Glenn if he could come and pick up the bike and install the tires. Like a good friend (and State Farm) Glenn came thru. Tire looks great, and when I'm eventually able to ride, I'll be sure to put some miles on that thing.

Glenn also caught that the shop I ordered my tires from sent me the wrong front. They sent an E3, bias ply instead of a radial. So I have to work with them and see if I can return it or exchange it. Its been a while, so I might just have to pony up and buy a whole new front.

#9 ·
Yeah, this is a great group of folks here. Brother T-Bone schooled me earlier on changing the oil (didnt know it was that easy). Another friend from a different board helped me out with installing my exhaust and a few other tidbits. I am certainly appreciative of everyone. I can only fix computers - I get around tools, engines, cars, bikes, and stuff just starts to break. I'm one of those people that always has screws/bolts left over, and dont know where they belong

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.