M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how many of you guys have had the pleasure of dealing with oil doc, he is a member here on m109riders. i called his office on saturday, was obviously his day off, and he called me back on his cell phone! between stupid dead zones in his are, 4 or 5 call backs, all the questions i had about oils and fluids in the 9, and getting my my oil in 1 day, (ordered on monday received on tuesday), i have to throw it out there that bob (oil doc) is a great guy to deal with for oil...he was very helpful and just a stand up guy... i will be doing business with him again and again. purpose of this post is because i don't seem to see enough praise for the vendors/people that do help us out on this forum, i've only seen the bad things mentioned on here...again thank you so much oil doc for all your help and awesome service!! :super:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Glad you got good service, and I agree, we need to see more about good vendors and outstanding service.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Doc oil has a very good product and gives good information too
I have never had the pleasure of dealing with him as I get my oil from a local vender here at a great price
the information that read here posted by doc has always been good
I've done my own test on the oil and had nothing but good results
for the most part, in my opinion; lots of folks here have been posting good useful information.
I do not think that anyone try to be negative and or being rude; they may just misunderstood something and react to soon.

Thanks you all for all your contributions

1 - 6 of 6 Posts