M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lamont took care of some techical issues ... I have been grazing through the board the last few weeks since I bought my M109r.. had Valks, VTX's, currently still have a VMax, but this is something else. But I don't have to tell all of you that.. and oh yes, mine is black.  Now, if only we Canadians could get ahold of those jackets..  not offered north of the border.. I checked ...  Thanks Lamont,  appreciate your help.....

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Welcome :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Just remember - Black bikes are faster and they're way faster in Canada - mine tops out at 210 ish... everyone down south of the 47th is having problems making 130.

:D

·
Registered
243 Posts
Candingo said:
same goes from me..... :welcome: and transplanted. :D

Spankster - where you from and where you at? I'm in Tallahassee, FL.
Grew up in Calgary... Now I have lived in Houston for 7 years... Where are you from???

·
Registered
103 Posts
Welcom from Grande Prairie Alberta :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :super: :super: :hot: :hot: :2cool: :2cool: :a18: :a18: :a18: :a18:

G

·
Spankster said:
Grew up in Calgary... Now I have lived in Houston for 7 years... Where are you from???
Prince Edward Island....home of Anne of Green Gables, Stompin' Tom Connors (which I try not to think about) and the world's best taters' and mussels. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts