M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tbud invited myself and two of my co-workers over for a dose of good old fashion southern hospitality. What a fantastic day it was. Good food, nice cool pool, great company and a nice tour of some of the best bars in Wake Forest.

All I can say is thanks. We really needed that. Pics to come soon.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I have heard that T-Bud is a hell of a host. I am interested in the Bars in Wake Forest... I grew up there and need to get back to check out the ole stomping grounds!

Glad you have a great time:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Tbud invited myself and two of my co-workers over for a dose of good old fashion southern hospitality. What a fantastic day it was. Good food, nice cool pool, great company and a nice tour of some of the best bars in Wake Forest.

All I can say is thanks. We really needed that. Pics to come soon.
Thanks Frank, It was a good time by all. Enjoyed your company, Maybe we will see ya in June for the Mid Atl. Meet:bigthumbsup:

I have heard that T-Bud is a hell of a host. I am interested in the Bars in Wake Forest... I grew up there and need to get back to check out the ole stomping grounds!

Glad you have a great time:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
Any time Packer Backer, just let me know:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Love that last pic. My buds and I had a great time. I'm going to miss that non-stop comedy machine called Amanda. Will definitely try to get to the Mid-Atlantic meet. Here are some pics I took:

Amanda is a real sweetheart

Cupcakes anyone?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts