M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bow:Thanks to ShayneM109R for suppling such a quality piece for mounting the licence plate on the side hub. The parts used were the LED plate light which I mounted on the underside of the chrome bar directly under the seat, the turn signal box and plate bracket all of highly polished aluminum. There'd be pictures if I knew how to download them, but take my word...it looks killer!

Thanks bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
:agree:I ordered the signal mount from Shane and very pleased with the product. I've been having a hard time uploading pictures myself....:edit::edit:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Side mounted plate

XLR8 just a friendly word of warning. I see you are in Florida and if you got the vertical mount it is illegal in your state coming with a large fine. I think the horizontal style is ok, but I not 100% sure of that.
I too have one of Shayne's mounts and they are a great piece of work!

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
They revised the tag law in florida. You can have it vertical or horizontal, but it has to be a fixed position. It cannot be a swivel mount.

-Josh

·
Registered
223 Posts
Sorry, my bad. I didn't know they changed it. What a stupid law in the first place.

·
Registered
106 Posts
:bow:Thanks to ShayneM109R for suppling such a quality piece for mounting the licence plate on the side hub. The parts used were the LED plate light which I mounted on the underside of the chrome bar directly under the seat, the turn signal box and plate bracket all of highly polished aluminum. There'd be pictures if I knew how to download them, but take my word...it looks killer!

Thanks bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your welcome, glad you like it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts