M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have only posted a few questions and thoughts on this board and almost everytime Lamonster or Hal has either asked more questions, helped me or added their comments.

It's amazing with the size of this board that they are here for each and every one of us!

Thanks guys!!!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
yep. we take ya for granted, shoot the messenger when bad news comes about, and generally forget how much you guys put into providing us all a home here. thanks to the op for reminding us, and the biggest thanks to lamont and hal for all that you do here.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yep for us guys down under its great to get the right info on new mods that are not available in NZ.
Since being a member I have bought from Directline parts. ( Kuryakin Switch blades) brilliant.
Today I fitted a Stebel Horn from twisted Thottle found out about that site from this board. Then this evening my solo screen from rifle arrived. Found this out because of this board.
The sreen was made to order in two weeks and was air freighted in 5 days. It has blue edge to match Burple bike. I fitted the screen to match the fork angle and put the height adjustment in the middle position.
Went straight out at night to test it. No vibration and no buffeting with half face helmet with peak. I took it up to 100mph and it was great no wind pressure. Very good quality billet fittings, also quick release.
Suzuki still does not have its gear on the market here so rock on 109riders this site is awsome, and keep the mods comming. By the way the horn sounds like a freight train excellent.
Cheers to you all
Phil Whangamata NZ

·
Registered
42 Posts
This is my second post (first was for a free t-shirt) and I'm glad I found the site. Picked up Big Suzi back in April and started looking for a website similar to Hal and Lamonsters very successful vtxoa site. They do an excellent job there and I suspect the same is true here. Anyway, just wanted to say hey to everybody on the board and I look forward to picking your brains from time to time.

Big Suzi

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.