M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DO NOT LOOK AT THE LINK FOR THE VEGAS SHIRTS BELOW. I mean it. You'll think "that's a nice shirt, maybe I'll just get one...", then next thing you know you've found five that you like and can't decide which to get, so you'll order all of them. And a sweat top. And a mug. And a...

·
Registered
735 Posts
DO NOT LOOK AT THE LINK FOR THE VEGAS SHIRTS BELOW. I mean it. You'll think "that's a nice shirt, maybe I'll just get one...", then next thing you know you've found five that you like and can't decide which to get, so you'll order all of them. And a sweat top. And a mug. And a...
:congrats::agree:

but you should feel better when the box arrives
:a20:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
you only spent $200.00 ?

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
i'm in the same boat. i bought two shirts since i liked the chip and dice design. the printfection t-shirts are nice because they are not silkscreened and you don't have to worry about them fading, or breaking off as they get more worn down.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
it's direct print to the shirts. Kind of a giant inkjet printer for shirts

oh and......you're welcome:D

·
Registered
769 Posts
:a20::a20::a20: I thought I was the only one thinking that.....You came off cheap!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.