M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thank all of you for your help with sons 109. I posted a few months ago that son died in a wreck in his mach 1 mustang on 12-20-2009. And i got his 9. He was a member of this forum. I am still lost but it is getting better son was my best friend. So if anyone ever comes though Bronte tx & needs a rest pm me & we will help anyway i can. Thanks for your help with the 9. Ride safe.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Anytime brother. Condolences, be it a little late.

Any time that lost feeling comes around, just join all of us here, one big happy, if not slightly dysfunctional family.

·
Registered
57 Posts
My sincere condolences. We arent meant to bury our kids and I cant imagine what you have gone through.

As said above there is a wierd sense of family in here (from what I have seen very dysfunctional haha) and a genuine camaraderie, and I am glad that has in some way eased your burden.

Take care and know that while the loss will never go away, the pain will diminish.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Thank you for the kind invite. I am so sorry for your loss and I am glad you have found some small form of peace and respite here. Come post here anytime and feel free to tell us more about your boy. Just try remember, he is still with you and hears you.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss. Maybe riding his nine will let you feel his spirit and make you smile a little. If your ever out and about post it maybe we can ride together.

·
Registered
147 Posts
With you

He is with you every minute of every day,keep your chin up buddy and for sure time will heal and memories will make you smile..........

·
Registered
461 Posts
:':)'( I can only imagine what you are feeling. I'm a father 4 times and I can't imagine any pain greater than losing a son or a daughter. We parents would much rather take their place, BUT this world is full of hurt and pain. He's sleeping now and resting. Soon, very soon, on the wonderful day to come, you will see him again. 1Thes 4:13-18. It's a promise made by Him who ALWAYS fulfills His promises. Keep Loving!

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Youi have a great group of folks here

ANYTIME you just need to vent/talk Please PM me anytime!! Your son is in GOD hands!!! Just make sure you do the mods to his standards. Remember he is watching. LOL

·
Registered
245 Posts
Sorry for your loss, I got 2 girls of my own and just the thought of not having them with we get my eyes teary. I ask god if someone is to go is me 1st I don't think I could handle loosing one my girls. You're a strong man and always remember those great moments you shared ,stay strong. My Hearth goes out to you .

·
Registered
245 Posts
:':)'( I can only imagine what you are feeling. I'm a father 4 times and I can't imagine any pain greater than losing a son or a daughter. We parents would much rather take their place, BUT this world is full of hurt and pain. He's sleeping now and resting. Soon, very soon, on the wonderful day to come, you will see him again. 1Thes 4:13-18. It's a promise made by Him who ALWAYS fulfills His promises. Keep Loving!
Well said. Amen:pray:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Thanks for the offer, Sorry bout your Son, I lost my brother last year and has been hard. It gets easier but the pain and memories never go away. Remember all the great time you had together. Best wishes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you all for your support. If i my tell a storey. Now this a sunday afternoon. Son & i helped 3 riders from Dallas in 2008. 1 guy had a low rear tire with a knot on it. I took my air compreser out on the hi-way & put air in the tire. Son rode the 9. We talked for while & said they would try to get to San angelo. Well the guy made it about 1/4 mile tire blowout. So he said go to Family Power Sports monday & fix it. Son said i don't think so, guy got pissy. Wayne said closed monday I work there. So wayne used my stock trailer & loaded the bike. He then took them back to Abilene. They called next day had it fixed at Kent's h-d shop & said thanks for our help.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,878 Posts
It sounds like you had a great son and I'm sure you miss him dearly. Hang in there bro, and remember the good times. Thanks for the gracious invite too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts