M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:a18: Thanks to you guys, Especially Square Rounder, a great guy all the way around, I am ordering my new Rims from Coastal Moto (160/280). Yes sirrrr I am joining the 280 Club!!!:a18:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Next I'll be talking to you about my rotors! Hey where can I get one of those 280 badges?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Nice choice! I got the Mavericks from them and they look fantastic! Dont forget the hub. I did the swap deal with Simmons and had it installed Monday. What a difference and the quality is amazing!

Who knows, you might end up with my trade in hub. :p

·
Registered
852 Posts
Those look real good. I'm torn between having my stock rims chromed, or getting a different set altogether. There's some pretty good lookin' rims out there

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice choice! I got the Mavericks from them and they look fantastic! Dont forget the hub. I did the swap deal with Simmons and had it installed Monday. What a difference and the quality is amazing!

Who knows, you might end up with my trade in hub. :p
Though about it but I am painting the Swingarm and Hub!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
361 Posts
I just installed my Costal Moto Genesis wheels and tires last week and lowered 2 inches. I do have a small problem with bike dragging going into my utility building.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Those will look great on the bike..!!:congrats: i will be a member of the 280/160 club tomorrow...Cant wait too see what they feel like...

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,861 Posts
Those look great, nice choice! Pictures please when you get them on. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
I do have a small problem with bike dragging going into my utility building.
Same surprise , lowered 2 inches , pegs never touch
but i grind the skid plate on left side
and exhaust bracket on right side
was not expecting this ,
I was sure the pegs would touch first:dontknow:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
There Here There Here, My neighbor Signed for them, I Can't wait to get them on!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts