M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Veezer,

I posted a message in response to my own, then realized nobody would probably see it. :D Anyway, Thanks for the warm welcome everybody, that feels great. Veezer, you won't believe this but I am from Reno, born in Washoe medical center! Unfortunately I will miss that event but I do want to get up there and ride around Lake Tahoe before it gets too cold! You be careful comin' down that Virginia City grade that is perilous! :super:!

·
Registered
443 Posts
brownbomber1 said:
Hey Veezer,

I posted a message in response to my own, then realized nobody would probably see it. :D Anyway, Thanks for the warm welcome everybody, that feels great. Veezer, you won't believe this but I am from Reno, born in Washoe medical center! Unfortunately I will miss that event but I do want to get up there and ride around Lake Tahoe before it gets too cold! You be careful comin' down that Virginia City grade that is perilous! :super:!Â
Perilous is what makes it soooooooo very much fun! I ground down my stock foot pegs and now in the process of eating up the Kuryakyns. :hot: :hot: :2excited: :clap2: :clap2: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts