M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to say that I ordered the GiPro over the phone on monday...wanted to make sure it was in stock, which it was. I receive it this afternoon...2 days...new in box, no problems with packaging and shipping...they even e-mailed me the tracking numbers so I could see where my product was. I also ordered the Suzuki drive shaft cover...which is coming tomorrow, and Gregg's swingarm cover....out of stock for 3 weeks....on order. They do not charge your card until product has been shipped, which is true 1st class customer friendly. Oh well, read alot of negative feedback about DLP, wanted to give my personal experience with them...will be using them again for sure!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Not always that smooth. Also, they charged my credit card the day I placed my order and my 2.25" lowering bones showed up a month later, after numerous phone calls and unreturned emails. Consider yourself lucky :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I'm with Pasco, they screwed me around for over two months with my order (hopefully the stuff be here tomorrow) .
This order was close to 3G's,but I will never spend another dime with DLP, I swear. I don't know how can you run a business like this. It's a shame.

·
Registered
367 Posts
for the price of the two side swingarm covers u could of just bought a whole chrome swingarm from liquid pain just trowing it out there lol but im sure it will look good too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts