M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DavidB has stepped up and given me lots of help this year and wanted to shout out a big thanks! New chrome plate holder, stebel horn and 6000HID lite!!! Dude has mad skills!!!:doorag: Thanks Dave!!!!!:bow:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
that's the great thing about this place people helping people :bigthumbsup:way to go bavid b

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
He Buffed me up, as well!

:agree:Your not alone, Dave buffed me up as well! He swaped me his polished round plate, by our shift lever for my fugly one. And it shines like chrome! I feel like I got more bling than I paid for! (Quote from another member) And he gave me, his old stock front tire:bigthumbsup: Which will get me threw the summer! Thanks A Million Dave! :p

·
Registered
426 Posts
DavidB has stepped up and given me lots of help this year and wanted to shout out a big thanks! New chrome plate holder, stebel horn and 6000HID lite!!! Dude has mad skills!!!:doorag: Thanks Dave!!!!!:bow:
Glad to have helped. I love the sound of the horn loud loud loud:eek:.And can't believe the brightness of the light.Now you can help me do mine.I will supply the beer.

·
Registered
426 Posts
:agree:Your not alone, Dave buffed me up as well! He swaped me his polished round plate, by our shift lever for my fugly one. And it shines like chrome! I feel like I got more bling than I paid for! (Quote from another member) And he gave me, his old stock front tire:bigthumbsup: Which will get me threw the summer! Thanks A Million Dave! :p
No problem TORQ , glad you liked the derby cover and was able to use the tire.And again thanks for the seat.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glad to have helped. I love the sound of the horn loud loud loud:eek:.And can't believe the brightness of the light.Now you can help me do mine.I will supply the beer.
Let's try and keep the focus on my bike :D ......although I do like the idea of your supplying the beer.... :joke: Let me know when you need help, I owe you!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts