M109 Rider Forums banner

Thanks, Crazy

2K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  crazytrain 
#1 ·
So i Get this Call , late Saturday Afernoon ,Cj wants to know how i would like some Hamburgers fresh off the Grill , you know me ,allways ready to get food :bigthumbsup:
He did Cole Slaw , home style Frys , Baked Beans , And Dessert
It was a Pleasure to Meet his Ladies , His Wife and Maggie , and Beautiful Well cared for Basset Hound ,we takled Bikes ,Trips and Books
this was a real Treat for me, Thanks your Wife for me Bro
let me tell ya if you ever get a invite to A Crazy cook out , Do yourself a favor and Go

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Wow!

Sorry I missed it C.J. Maybe next time I can make it. Looks like you had a great time.

Dessert is always a hit with Rob. I think we have converted him, he rarely eats dessert first anymore. He may have FINALLY GROWN UP! :joke:

#5 ·
To bad I live so far away I would have joined you guys,there was still burgers left on the plate.With cheese too, yellow cheese.Glad you guys had a great time.Also I see Crazy parked his bike in front of the grill to admire it while he was cooking:drool:.

#9 ·
I think I just figured something out. :doh:

Every time I see Rob in a food picture he's usually eating desert. But he never gets fat. Instead of spreading out like most of us do he must get taller. That's the only way one man can eat that much desert and not show it. Though after all the good food at the June meet he'll be something like 8 feet tall. :D

#10 ·
don't start it

He has been crying about the Wood Grill since last summer. He made 14 trips to the dessert bar!!!

#12 ·
Why wasn't I invited!! :edit:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.