M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks :bigthumbsup: Bosox for all the help tonight with the mods to my 9.Could not have done it without you.HID light,steble horn,gps hardwire and engine guards.Would have got it done sooner but I had the case of butterfingers tonight:dontknow:.Thanks Again.

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
What, no pics?:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Anytime. enjoyed it :doorag:

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
:congrats: wish we all lived a little closer cause I like to help out an work on the bikes bet you had a great time hope we get a chance to ride together soon

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:congrats: wish we all lived a little closer cause I like to help out an work on the bikes bet you had a great time hope we get a chance to ride together soon
I agree Kenny.Riding and having a good time.Thats what life is all about,having a good time with great friends.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Your going to like that horn. What HID did you install? And have you had a chance to try that light yet?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your going to like that horn. What HID did you install? And have you had a chance to try that light yet?
Went with the Lumenex 8000.Unfortinately I did not do my homework and this one does not have HID high beam,but its ok the HID low beam is way brighter than the stock high beam. Only PD $43.00 shipped.A huge difference driving with the HID.The horn is awesome.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Thanks back at you for the putting the gen3 swingarm cover on tonite. Looks great and the bike felt faster on the way home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts