M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back I saw a post about a m109 decal,I responded to one of the people refered to in the post (blkm109r) and asked if he could make a larger decal than the ones he had for sale.He responded to my pm and heres what the out come was.I know you all will want some so contact blkm109r and order yours today.The decals are high quality and easy to install.I instaled theres this morning before the heat got me.
trailer 002 (Small).jpg

trailer 003 (Small).jpg

trailer 004 (Small).jpg

View attachment 22364

·
Registered
960 Posts
THat's so badass I have no idea what to say! Awesome!:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,865 Posts
Wow, now that's a decal! I've got a smaller version of it on my trailer, but those sure look better.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Guy`s contact blkm109r I am sure that he will take care of you all.You will not be disapointed with the quality of his product either.

·
Registered
800 Posts
It must be to much, because nobody want to talk about it or post up. I have a 27 ft. V-nose trailor my self and would like some, so how bout this P.M. me "Interested" or just say what was paid in Corralation with the Pics... Everbody and there secrets, were getting to old for it...

Or better yet Is there a web site that you can view these products at and purchase it from....?

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
OUTSTANDING -Nice trailer with the logo.... great job

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
It must be to much, because nobody want to talk about it or post up. I have a 27 ft. V-nose trailor my self and would like some, so how bout this P.M. me "Interested" or just say what was paid in Corralation with the Pics... Everbody and there secrets, were getting to old for it...

Or better yet Is there a web site that you can view these products at and purchase it from....?
I don't think he's posting it on here because he's not a vendor....;) But Joe's legit.:bigthumbsup:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts

it's not allowed by the site owners so you need to PM me if you need em. It's very reasonable

·
Registered
6,139 Posts

I've got to agree with you:bigthumbsup: You know you can't be affraid to ask or tell for that matter. Look at the Harley sale people, they don't have a problem saying it's $20,000 dollars!! Even though it's worth $4,000.00, and they will look you right in the eye:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts