M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I got home to day I had a message from Big Joe wanting my mailing address. I asked why he need it and he said that someone had bought me a set of the one inch risers but that they didn't want me to know who it was or why they done it. So since I dont have any Idea who it was I just want to say thank you I don't know why, but I do need them and I do appreciate it and it means alot to me that you done this for me. Thank You.  :bigthumbsup:  :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
592 Posts
tax2dth said:
When I got home to day I had a message from Big Joe wanting my mailing address. I asked why he need it and he said that someone had bought me a set of the one inch risers but that they didn't want me to know who it was or why they done it. So since I don't have any Idea who it was I just want to say thank you I don't know why, but I do need them and I do appreciate it and it means allot to me that you done this for me. Thank You. :bigthumbsup: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
I sure he will appreciate your post, and we do have some truly good people on this board :bigthumbsup:
Big Joe.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will I just wanted to say thanks again. I got the risers today and put them on and all I can say is sweeeeeeeeeeeeet man. Who every done this Big Joe give them a big :bigthumbsup: for me. I put the pictures on here so that you can see them. And thanks again. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.