M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My good friend Rudeboy109 replaced my rear tire recently and I just wanted to thank him. Thank you Rick!

I took my bike to his house and he lifted my bike up and skillfully removed my tire and drove me and it to Southland Suzuki to have it replaced. He has a great friendship with that dealer and it shows. They changed my tire quickly and even put a steel stem in it per Ricks request, it looks cool!

Then he meticulously put it back on and lubed and torqued everything down. His attention to detail is way better than any shop would have done. He re-lubed the spline and changed the final drive fluid as well. All out of the goodness of his heart, as thats what kind of guy he is.

Thank you Rick, I owe you bro.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Awesome man, props and congrats!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Sweet

That's really good to hear. There are still some good folks around!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
My good friend Rudeboy109 replaced my rear tire recently and I just wanted to thank him. Thank you Rick!

I took my bike to his house and he lifted my bike up and skillfully removed my tire and drove me and it to Southland Suzuki to have it replaced. He has a great friendship with that dealer and it shows. They changed my tire quickly and even put a steel stem in it per Ricks request, it looks cool!

Then he meticulously put it back on and lubed and torqued everything down. His attention to detail is way better than any shop would have done. He re-lubed the spline and changed the final drive fluid as well. All out of the goodness of his heart, as thats what kind of guy he is.

Thank you Rick, I owe you bro.
my buddy, my machine shop is always at your disposal, open anytime and of course, no charge:bigthumbsup: P.S. once on the lift table let the mods begin, yahoo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts