M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Medic 1210,

Just wanted to say thanks for changing your avatar. That upside-down pic of your hottie of a wife always made me want to turn my head upside down to get a better look. :redfaced:

Now that your on it, I can just get on with reading your posts. :beer3:

No offense bro... thanks

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
DaltonH said:
Thought that was his wife actually..
LOL, you would be correct. I actually changed it 'cause I was thanked in another thread and adressed as a "she". I can see how those that don't know me on the board would think I was a female, from that avatar, and the sig pic with my wife on my bike. It's all good though. Anyway, these are a bit easier to see than the avatar anyway..

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THANKS MAN, :redfaced:

Tell your beautiful wife she had me standing on my head again !!! :joke:

Take care bro, hope to see you guys at Daytona for Bikeweek in March. :beer3:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
While I'm not standing on my head (I know how to rotate a picture :D ), I do have to agree with the sentiment that you're a lucky man! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
M109LOVER said:
Dalton,

How do I rotate a pic ? (you know which one I mean)
Well, they aren't upside down. That's how I took the pics. She was laying on the couch. Anyway, this is one of them rotated. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
292 Posts
M109LOVER said:
Medic 1210,

Just wanted to say thanks for changing your avatar. That upside-down pic of your hottie of a girlfriend always made me want to turn my head upside down to get a better look.  :redfaced:

Now that your on it, I can just get on with reading your posts. :beer3:

No offense bro... thanks
Is there somthing wrong with you?

looken at her was way better than looken at his bald a$$ navy head.... :joke: :joke:...
simper fi

G

·
FOURNINES said:

looken at her was way better than looken at his bald a$$ navy head.... :joke: :joke:...
simper fi
:a20:

Yep, Medic I have to admit you have to be one of the luckiest men I know to date, hot wife, good looking kid, live in NC and a hot bike :D!!!!

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
firecat said:
:a20:

Yep, Medic I have to admit you have to be one of the luckiest men I know to date, hot wife, good looking kid, live in NC and a hot bike :D!!!!
LOL, thanks... Hurry up and get back to NC so we can all go for a ride. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FOURNINES said:

simper fi
It was torturing me looking at his old avatar upside down,,, :yikes:

Now, I can just read his posts without being so distracted ..... :chillout:

Medic1210, thanks for rotating it the right way !!!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

I hope she got a kick out of this thread... she is a beauty.... :a18:

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
FOURNINES said:

simper fi
It's "Semper Fi".... :D
Damn Jar Heads... :joke:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts