M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
M109Dreamer (Shane), On this Memorial day, I'd like to take a second to thank you and everyone who is currently serving and those who have in the past served for our freedom.

Thank You !!

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Thanks,
Well currently in Tallil (COB Adder), after moving from up north. I thought AZ was HOT? This place really sucks. Its just like a giant dust bowl, identical to NTC (National Training Center) in CA. Except you only have to spend 30 days there for exercises. I hope ya'll are ready to ride will be home on mid-tour leave in a little bit and I do plan on riding just about every day. Of, course thats if I get the kitchen pass. Great to hear from you. Stay safe and will see ya soon.
Shane

·
Registered
93 Posts

:agree:

God bless you guys and thanks for fighting to keep us free! What ever your stance on war, all of us civilians owe you a debt of gratitude for what you do.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Sounds like they got my unit shutting down Anaconda when the time comes. Who knows tho.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I'd like to take a few minute's to Thank you...:bigthumbsup:;)...
[GOD BLESS] You,and [ALL The Soilder's] that are with you!!!.....:pray::pray::pray:..I hope you,and your wife get to ride everyday when you are on leave!!...(2 Thumb's Up]!!...Enjoy everyday you ride,and have lot's of fun!...:hot::hot:.. Also enjoy All the time with your Family,and Friend's!!
Again!,Thank you for all you are doing for all of us!!..:#1:.....Again,[GOD BLESS YOU],and ALL Soilder's!!...:pray::a18:

Take Care,Ride Safe...:bigthumbsup:...Be Safe!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks,
Well currently in Tallil (COB Adder), after moving from up north. I thought AZ was HOT? This place really sucks. Its just like a giant dust bowl, identical to NTC (National Training Center) in CA. Except you only have to spend 30 days there for exercises. I hope ya'll are ready to ride will be home on mid-tour leave in a little bit and I do plan on riding just about every day. Of, course thats if I get the kitchen pass. Great to hear from you. Stay safe and will see ya soon.
Shane
Sorry hun no kitchen passes for you this time! I am keeping you to myself and locked in the house! Yes we will be riding alot I have to get some time in on my bike too! Now when you are home for good we can talk about the kitchen pass! I love you so very much and proud of all that you do and stand for! Come home soon!
Love Ya
Sarah
M109Wifey

1 - 8 of 8 Posts