M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to give a big thank you to Jeremy for the clutch cable he gave me earlier this year. I was in Padukah, KY visiting another chapter of my MC for a toy run when in the middle of the toy run my cable snapped. Thankfully I had brought an extra with me and had it fixed in less than 5min at our first stop and was up and running in time to enter my bike in the metric competition and win first place! So thank you so much for the cable Jeremy you were a life saver this weekend.:clap2:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I was just paying it forward. WhiteLion actually sent me that clutch cable to hold me over while my Barnett was being redone. So the thanks go to WhiteLion for starting the free clutch cable thread.

There have been so many great people that I have met and done business with because of this forum, and as soon as I can afford a second bike I will have another 9 just so I can hang out with you guys again and not be the weird guy in the corner of the parking lot that everyone talks about under their breath. :joke:

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Don't worry JD, your "that guy" no matter what bike your riding!

J/K

·
Registered
488 Posts
OOINK did the same thing for me. I was cruising in Newport News, VA when at a stop light my clutch cable snaps. I call him up after calling numerous stealerships,who ofcourse had none in stock, and he tells me that he will meet me halfway between Richmond and NN. Never touched a cable in my life and used the Step-by-step how to from this board on my cellphone to install the new cable. AWESOME Board.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts