M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd just like to give a big thankyou to Hal,Chris and the team at DLP for the speedy delivery of my parts order. I was extremely worried about ordering parts from them because of the stuff written about the company's customer service on this forum but I have to say I was absolutely pleased with everything from start to finish. I placed the order and in 7 days it arrived on my door step in Australia. :bigthumbsup: I hope the team at DLP read this as it will not be the last time I order from them. I thought that I would have had a bit of trouble but none to speak of . A big thanks again to the guys and I hope they continue their great service. Cheers from down under. Toro9

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I've made at least 4 orders with DLP and never had a problem and have always received everything very, very quickly. I've called a few times and they've been very courteous and helpful with me on the phone. :bigthumbsup:

Bad news is much easier for people to post (just watch the news) but good or positive posts can be done as well.

7 days to Australia is awesome. It takes the U.S. postal service longer than that to get a letter from New York to California. :doorag:

·
Registered
29 Posts
I placed an order with them last week then started reading all the negative stuff on here, now I am spooked. I called them to see if they had everything in stock, so far, so good.
I will have to sit back and see how it goes, crossing fingers, it would be great to tell a story of great customer service.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Drew noticed my last post and sent me a request for my order number. He checked it out and got right back to me, shipped out Friday, RIGHT ON!
Thanks Drew for going above and beyond and easing my mind, that is something you dont see everyday. As with anything, there are people that have good experiences and bad experiences with companies, I can only speak for my own experiences, and so far, DLP has done a fantastic job. They have plenty of goodies for my bike and will order more when I have the extra cash.

Thank you DLP!

·
Registered
766 Posts
well my experience has been good with them . Have bought many things and they have delivered in less than three days!! I had a friend in Miami that was going to bring everythig to me and expressly told them that I need it over nite and they delivered. So so far so good and they even informed me that some parts were not in stock so they could not deliver. I guess it is a question of luck ... But so far so good..

·
Registered
300 Posts
DLP

I have not ordered as much as some of you MOD MANIACS but what I have ordered has been handled in a very business like manner,no complaints here :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
DLP is hit or miss. I say I will never order from them again, but still do :a20: When I figure they have to screw it up, it is here quicker then ever and 100% correct. When I figure it is easy and can't screw it up, I get previously returned products with parts missing. Once thing I can say is that as frustrated as I have always been, they have always corrected the problem. It just is frustrating when you tear the bike down to find out parts are missing and it is another 4 days until you get the correct stuff.

Glad you got your order correct and quick down under :bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
:pop::pop::pop:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts