M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I got with Firefighter and have a design in the works for all the texas riders.will post the photo and will give size and price if anyone wants one.Ordered two of them one for me and Obscenejester.will also post photos of it on jacket or vest.:bigthumbsup:(Hey this is big wedge and this is what I want except texas instead of quebec.White bike,black background,orange border,orange letters except for the white "r" in middle can you do it and final price.)

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hey guys I got with Firefighter and have a design in the works for all the texas riders.will post the photo and will give size and price if anyone wants one.Ordered two of them one for me and Obscenejester.will also post photos of it on jacket or vest.:bigthumbsup:(Hey this is big wedge and this is what I want except texas instead of quebec.White bike,black background,orange border,orange letters except for the white "r" in middle can you do it and final price.)
Well I guess I better get my 90 debaged and put that radiator cowl on so people wont know the diff. when I fly by @ 80mph 8)

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Great idea but HUGE mistake to do it in that design. MASSIVE mistake.

Cmon man your texans. Get the design like the shape of the state. Like the AUSSIE and WA patch.
Get the big T in there maybe as well.
Chris talk him around will ya.

Even I know that the the outline of Texas is a like a trade mark.
:bigthumbsup:

Rick

·
Registered
885 Posts
Great idea but HUGE mistake to do it in that design. MASSIVE mistake.

Cmon man your texans. Get the design like the shape of the state. Like the AUSSIE and WA patch.
Get the big T in there maybe as well.
Chris talk him around will ya.

Even I know that the the outline of Texas is a like a trade mark.
:bigthumbsup:

Rick
Well said BamBam and a huge Texas down under "Thank You!!" Looking out for the "Trademark" patch.

Ride on...

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
you definitely need the texas shape there or the texas star. Something that says TEXAS immediately to the viewer:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Well said BamBam and a huge Texas down under "Thank You!!" Looking out for the "Trademark" patch.

Ride on...
No probs GGR...

I will buy one for sure. I will add it to my shirt with the other States on it already.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts

I did this one. If you want the state out line, I have to have a pre order of 10, before we can get it started.

here is a few state out lines...

·
Registered
146 Posts
texas patch

I am down for a texas shaped patch. Let me Know how much

·
Registered
259 Posts
myself as well im going to be getting a vest soon and want some patches for it and i think a texas shaped patched would be a very nice addition

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I'm in. What are the dimensions and price? A large Texas State black back patch with a red outline would be nice...if that's doable.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
I can do two sizes. the large will be about 6x12 $45. the small will be about 3x6 $35.

I will be able to do multi colors. When I get back from Vegas I will get this set up.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts