M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, how many here are from Texas, especially in the Houston area?

New to riding and would love to find some riding buddies.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, right now I only have 4 miles under my belt on the bike, but give me a week or so and am sure I will be a lot more comfortable riding as well as having broke in the bike by that time :)

Glad to hear others out there in Houston have this bike, look forward to going riding and having some FUN :)

:)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Alvin TX. And I have seen one more out here. looking forward in riding with some other ones out here :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hmmm, don't they call those Pottsboro boys.....almost River Rats..... :p I'm just 10 miles away in Sherman, give me a shout sometime, to go ride.....there is a little rally in between Bells and Savoy, June 16,17,18....the Red River Rally :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
355 Posts
In the Dallas area and would love some guys to ride with. Have only seen one other guy so far.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
alright, the Dallas guy, I ride from north fort worth to dallas everyday to work at T.I. my days off are funky though like Sun, Mon, and Tue, every other saturday. Hey you guys in Sherman, whats up. I lived there for the last 37 years well except when I went off to the Navy then lived all around it, Howe, Van Alstyne. Had a house in Denison until it burned up Oct 31 of 05'. lightning got it. Allstate ain't dealing too good. prolly gonna take em' to court for more money.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Who has the burple one here in Houston? I was on the way to my sister's wedding today, and saw a burple M 109 southbound on 610, just before 10...

Looked sweet out there whomever you were!!!

:)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts