M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a little video that I took this past weekend while riding with a friend who have just bought a bike. I took advantage of the time in order to test for a new camera location. Keep in mind that this will not meet the standards already set by those videos posted by other members (GeorgiaRoller, Irish, & T-Bud), just to name a few. It has not been edited, I don't have either a program to do so, and neither have found the time. I just added some shared music from youtube and I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did while I was filming it ;-)

·
Registered
217 Posts
This is a little video that I took this past weekend while riding with a friend who have just bought a bike. I took advantage of the time in order to test for a new camera location. Keep in mind that this will not meet the standards already set by those videos posted by other members (GeorgiaRoller, Irish, & T-Bud), just to name a few. It has not been edited, I don't have either a program to do so, and neither have found the time. I just added some shared music from youtube and I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did while I was filming it ;-)
...Ya will get ya self killed! Ya ridin da wrong side of da road!! :)

(Here we ride on the left side - not the wrong side!!) :bigthumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts