M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I were riding with another couple Sunday. We had been about 30 miles when i looked back and they were not there. I turned around and saw cars stopping in the middle of the road. The couple we were riding with were lying in the middle of the road. Both were dead. They either crossed the center line and hit an oncoming car or the car hit them. Still having trouble believing it happened. I've never witnessed anything like this before. They have 4 kids.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
No way to say how this feels. So many lost or down lately. It is dangerous out there. Their family and you are in my prayers.
Bob

·
Registered
391 Posts
Thats Horriable to hear I feel bad about that and im lost for words when it comes to the 4 children :pray: sent

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
My heart and prayers go out to you, their kids and anyone else affected by this tragedy.
It's a sad day when kids are left without any parents, I only hope they have a strong family!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I am very sorry to here of your loss.My wife and i will pray for them and there children.:pray::pray:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Paul, I'm so sorry for your loss and feel awful for you and the rest of their loved ones; especially their children! It's horrible to hear about such a tragedy. I will keep you all in my prayers. :pray:

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
My heart and prayers go out to you, their kids and anyone else affected by this tragedy.
It's a sad day when kids are left without any parents, I only hope they have a strong family!!
:-[ :dontknow:

This is so sad, and I really don't know what to say. I agree with Canucklehead. So many people are affected when a loved one is lost, and you can't help but wonder about the future of those four children. They must be devistated right now. Big Paul, I hope that you and your wife also find some peace for your minds and your emotions. Witnessing something as horrific as this can leave mental and emotional scars that take a long time to overcome. I am praying for all of you.

Please take care, and be safe.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
My heart goes out to those kids. I hope they have grandparents or aunts and uncles who can keep them all together

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you for your prayers.

backinthesaddle It happened on Union hill road about 1 mile from 69. We were going to ride Guntersville state park but didn't make it.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts