M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think any one is going to ever be able to make a wind shield that will look RIGHT on this bike......it kinda looks like H.R.Gieger had a hand in its design.
well I took the one off my old bike (its freakin cold here in the morning...well I was doin 110mph) just until some one comes up with something good......I don't know..what do guys think?......deals with the wind ok......look stupid?

·
Registered
99 Posts
hey it looks as good as any.i have ordered one from rifle that follows the nacelle contour. like everything else it's on backorder. :hot: :hot: :a18: :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
205 Posts
I agree...don't think any windshield will look like it's meant for this bike, but that looks as good if not better than some of the others I've seen. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
This bike really isn't meant for a windshield. But I'm with you on sometimes you just need one. That looks as good as anything I've seen on a 109. Who makes that?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Hay, theres a lot of folks who would never put a windshield on a bike, much less a 109.

Bikes just look better without a windshield/windscreen.

I have to tell you that your windshield looks great. Thats the irony, they can be pretty darn functional.

Chuck

·
Registered
665 Posts
That one looks about as "clean" as any I have seen yet! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
411 Posts
M109R Fan said:
Good job at adapting it to the nbike... as long as it serves its purpose... :bigthumbsup:
I have to agree. since you had it anyways it didn´t cost you any extra bucks :bigthumbsup: I ordered the hellcat from Direct line and am totally satisfied with it. I need it because of a bad neck vertabrae and traveling at high speeds (legally I live in Germany :D) I needed a windshield and the hellcat was the best I had/has found for my purposes/price.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts