M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was our FIRST Offencive play of the year! For the Granite State Panthers. I was recording the game for my coach's, and (I KNOW THIS WILL BE A SHOCK! But I was ANNOUNCING as well!) @ the same time.)

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thats CAT like reflex's:eek: If you want my opionion! You need to watch it good and close.
The defender tips the ball, it then hits Mr. Browns helmet and from there bounced down on his shoulder pads. And without missing a beat OR stride he leans forword and reachs back, GRABS the the Football and brings it around from his back to the front of his body. FOR A 60 YARD TOUCHDOWN:bigthumbsup:
And watch the defenders reaction afterwords!! I believe he's saying WTF:redfaced:

·
Registered
426 Posts
When I watched it the first time it looked like a regular catch,then I watched it again and WOW I had to play it another 6 times.That was unbelievable and the funny thing is it looked like he knew what he was doing.As far as the defender it looked like he just wanted to crawl in a :edit: hole and cry.Funny CHIT right there.So that is were my donation went,at least it went to good use.And the announcer sounds like he has the gift of gab:joke:.

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
i don't know what I like more the catch or the announcer :bigthumbsup:either way great job

·
Registered
113 Posts
Catch

They Look Good Bob! Its gonna be a good year! I still have those pads and helmet for you too. Totally Slipped my mind.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all you guy's for checking in on that 1st. play of our season! And Fred I know we both spaced your equipment, but we still could use it nothing has change there! Matter a fact we had to by, 5 more helmets this year as well as 3 sets of pads! It just don't stop!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts