M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys my TEKA FI just arrived ( thank the lord cause bike week is in 2 days) so maybe now I can richen this bad boy up. I have built a new 2 into 1 exhaust and went alittle lean. Maybe you could help me with the intial tuning procedures. Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
your best bet is to take it to a dyno, but if not follow the instructions that come with it... start with the idle then 10% then 20% and so on. leave it plugged in and take a ride, feel the changes and stop to make them. don't try to make them while in motion...
If you can't get it take it to the dyno.... 8) ::)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definitely want to stop then change I would say...... :bigthumbsup: Supertuner should my FI light go out once I get messing around with it?

·
Registered
74 Posts
also remember engine temp. when making changes. When the motor is too hot the ecu compensates. I just put my cobra dragsters on still have to put on heat Shields and i will be checking it out tonight

also let me know about 100% I think my bike either has a speed limiter or something is wrong in 5th at 6700 rpm.

·
Registered
117 Posts
headvince said:
also remember engine temp. when making changes. When the motor is too hot the ecu compensates. I just put my cobra dragsters on still have to put on heat Shields and i will be checking it out tonight

also let me know about 100% I think my bike either has a speed limiter or something is wrong in 5th at 6700 rpm.
You have a set of Cobra Dragsters???? How are they? Have any pics?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Wildracing22 said:
Definitely want to stop then change I would say...... :bigthumbsup:Â Â Supertuner should my FI light go out once I get messing around with it?
your FI light is from the missing exhaust valve , what I do on the sport bikes is leave the servo pluged in and remove everything else. this will trick the brain in thinking it's moving the valve.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts