M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some new pics with the new seat and some more goodies on the "BEAST". I wished HardKrome would get that Sideburner done. And I need Bungee Button's

Check out the pics. I can get you a tank bib like mine for 125.00 including shipping, there are about 200 different options on material.Â
You send your design to me and I will get er done.

TAZ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jamiesM109R said:
Excellent job man!! Makes that blue look real good. :bigthumbsup:
Thanks, other than the ostrich, was modeling after the BMW M5, blue with tan leather.

·
Registered
11 Posts
HOW MUCH FOR BLACK OSTRICH TANK COVER AND SEATS COVERED? FIRST I WOULD HAVE TO PURCHASE SOME AFETMARKET SEATS AND GET YOU TO COVER THEM

ANDERSONJ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
andersonj said:
HOW MUCH FOR BLACK OSTRICH TANK COVER AND SEATS COVERED? FIRST I WOULD HAVE TO PURCHASE SOME AFETMARKET SEATS AND GET YOU TO COVER THEM

ANDERSONJ
in vinyl, it would be 575.00 complete, you will have to ship the seats to me and note any changes you would like in the seat ie deeper, higher, more forward or farther back.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Looks beautious. Is that a whole NEW seat, or the original with a new cover?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
tomph1 said:
 Looks beautious. Is that a whole NEW seat, or the original with a new cover?
The driver seat was remolded to better fit my posterior, it is 1/2 deeper and 1 inch more at the back. The passenger pad was just recovered.

·
Registered
343 Posts
:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dragon_Strik said:
Boy those look real sharp on the blue. How long would you have to keep the seat? Worried about riding time.
Depending on how wanted to ship it in and out $$$ a week to 10 days. It takes a day to do.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
andersonj said:
taz i would be sending you a corbin seat and i would just want it recoverd
That is no problem, I would have to work on price for you to recover it what material do you want?

TAZ

1 - 20 of 20 Posts