M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the new custom seat, the driver seat is deeper by a 1/2 inch and the back is forward for support by 1 inch.Â

Custom Tank bib, This rocks no more hot nuts.

The passenger pad was just recovered.

Let me know what you think?

TAZ













 

·
Registered
Joined
·
398 Posts
that is one sweet color combination...bet it looks even sweeter with just the drivers seat on...post a picture with jsut the driver seat so i can get some ideas for mine ....... it's the driver seat also just recovered or a whole brand new one?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
;) uuummm. really? not to be rude but this bike is a ground pounding muscle cruiser...not some old recliner. Is that Ostrich. really???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
817 Posts
Does it come in plaid?

Just joking :joke: Actually, it looks real nice. Amazing cover job. Not sure if I'd do that color myself, but it is certainly an eye-catcher.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seabee68 said:
that is one sweet color combination...bet it looks even sweeter with just the drivers seat on...post a picture with jsut the driver seat so i can get some ideas for mine ....... it's the driver seat also just recovered or a whole brand new one?
It was the stock seat that he remolded and contoured for me.

I will post some pics with the passenger cover on it tommorow.

TAZ
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jdub said:
;) uuummm. really? not to be rude but this bike is a ground pounding muscle cruiser...not some old recliner. Is that Ostrich.  really???
Ostrich Vinyl, black in 116 degree sun will fry your nuts.

Taz
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Taz, that is one good looking seat. Who did the work, where is he located, and was it very expensive to do?

oldfart
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Seabee68 said:
that is one sweet color combination...bet it looks even sweeter with just the drivers seat on...post a picture with jsut the driver seat so i can get some ideas for mine ....... it's the driver seat also just recovered or a whole brand new one?
Added Photos with passenger cover on.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OhioM109R said:
I don't know why, but that looks awesome... It just really sticks out.
Thanks,I am real happy with it. Guy does good work. The bib works great, the tank is about 20 degrees hotter than the bib, in the sun.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Taz , that looks great. I love the color on your blurple, can you get that ostrich in other tones. i have a black one and i would like to give that guy some business. Did he custom fit your seat per you or was that just from redoing it. You stated the cost , which seem really resonable, is that for the tank bib, and both seats?
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
EZ WIND said:
Taz , that looks great. I love the color on your blurple, can you get that ostrich in other tones. i have a black one and i would like to give that guy some business. Did he custom fit your seat per you or was that just from redoing it. You stated the cost , which seem really resonable, is that for the tank bib, and both seats?
It was 525.00 for the whole shebang, some material costs more than others so it may not be the same but can get just about anything in vinyl.

Here is a link to someone else's web site that I found but any of these materials can be had.

http://yourautotrim-store.stores.yahoo.net
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top