Very cool. I wanna get more ink but I'm too busy spending money on the bike

sent from my galaxy S3 from somewhere outside space

· Registered
705 Posts
nice artwork!! Bike is sweet too. :bigthumbsup:

· Registered
270 Posts
tats

I'm waiting on a g-damn liver transplant today from ink in the early 80's:cus:........IF I get another, it will only be one. A new born on date from the date of the transplant. That is if anyone will do it for me.

· Registered
16,253 Posts
I'm waiting on a g-damn liver transplant today from ink in the early 80's:cus:........IF I get another, it will only be one. A new born on date from the date of the transplant. That is if anyone will do it for me.
Care to elaborate?:dontknow:

· Registered
270 Posts
tats

Care to elaborate?:dontknow: I caught Hep C from a tat parlor in '82. At least thats what my transplant doc says happened. It had to be, I never shot dope, sex is the least likely way to get it. (Been married 23 years, wife is clean) as far as I know, it's the only way......I have had the Hep C for so long my liver is in full blown cirrhosis, and I don't even drink! Doc says I have the liver of an 85 year old who drank his whole life. Anyway it sucks really bad, and IF I survive this, I will get one more tat if I can find an artist to do it. It will be my transplant date with something like "new born on date" above it or something like that.:-\

· Registered
16,253 Posts
Care to elaborate?:dontknow: I caught Hep C from a tat parlor in '82. At least thats what my transplant doc says happened. It had to be, I never shot dope, sex is the least likely way to get it. (Been married 23 years, wife is clean) as far as I know, it's the only way......I have had the Hep C for so long my liver is in full blown cirrhosis, and I don't even drink! Doc says I have the liver of an 85 year old who drank his whole life. Anyway it sucks really bad, and IF I survive this, I will get one more tat if I can find an artist to do it. It will be my transplant date with something like "new born on date" above it or something like that.:-\
Damn bro sorry to hear it. Hope I didn't put you on the spot by asking. My apologies if I did. I wish you well and hope your transplant come though for you. God bless you brother!!!:bigthumbsup:

· Registered
270 Posts

· Registered
3,999 Posts
I've got sleeves, but I don't really have any pictures of them. Here's a tattoo I got for my dad after he crashed his bike 4 days after Christmas. It could have been a memorial tattoo if he would have slid 10 more feet. His nickname/ CB handle is Spider, and he's a bug guy, so I got a big spider on my left chest, right over my heart. -JOsh
From Dennis/ motor mount party.

Attachments

· Registered
472 Posts
I have one small one so far but I have my first of 3 sessions booked at the end of the month to fill up my right shoulder/arm.

· Registered
96 Posts
New Born on Date

I second that!!! We are family here, and it's been proven many times over. Hoping and praying everything goes well, and that we'll cross paths on the blacktop some day.:doorag:
Damn bro sorry to hear it. Hope I didn't put you on the spot by asking. My apologies if I did. I wish you well and hope your transplant come though for you. God bless you brother!!!:bigthumbsup:

· Registered
1 Posts
Whether or whether you appreciate body art, you can't deny that rider tattoo designs are entertaining! Tattoos on bikers frequently feature intricate imagery. Obviously, most tattoos on riders are for men; yet, I t doesn't follow that women can't have a tattoo of a biker. Others believed it was genuine when I previously used this theme from <Link removed>. I like it so much that I finally got a permanent one on my shoulder. Do you have any further biker-friendly designs to recommend?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts