M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This bike only was missing one thing and it was a Tattoo on the back !

Now it looks like a busty babe with tattoo on the lower back!

ISN'T SHE A BEAUT?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I live in Costa Mesa, own a silver one also and ride south on P.C.H. to Laguna Niguel Tues. Wed. Thurs. mornings around 5:30 a.m. What a great ride in the morning. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Around here we call them "Tramp Stamps" and after the first time I heard that I can't look at any female with a lower back tat the same way.
:joke:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey

That's a Sticker I picked up from a Clothing shop! that's a brand of Clothing sold in California

Being in So Cal Are I liked it ... although I saw a real cute Cross yesterday with a nude babe on top... but that's more of a Harley type of sticker... I just thought it was too empty back there and the Suzuki sticker I took off cause I like it that no one seems to know what this BEAST is!

Did I mention it's fast cause it's SILVER?!!! (I just love that ongoing issue here on the board! Makes this a real fun board! I don't think I have ever posted so much or looked forward to reading posts from any other board! Thanks Lamonster!)

G

·
Bobby said:
This bike only was missing one thing and it was a Tattoo on the back !

Now it looks like a busty babe with tattoo on the lower back!

ISN'T SHE A BEAUT?

That rocks, I need one of my TAZ. So that the Totem can tame the beast.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Looks cool dude.

Hey, you are not the only OC guys with a silver 109! We all gotta get together sometime and tear up the streets sometime!

Went up Ortega last week. It was awesome.

Cheers!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I did that to find out who else is out there ! WORKED!

Ok I had the 1st and the fastest .... LOL!!

I love this board! Everyone is so proud of the bike we all sound like teenagers!

Lets RIDE .... leave me a message .... other colours are welcome 2 !

Just try to keep up with silvers....

Would be such a hoot to see 10 of us going up and down PCH I bet you we would get a huge amount of lookers! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts