·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cover came in last night and here's how it looks:
BEFORE

AFTER

They even include a replacement decal for the one you cover up :p

I got the regular black cover as I'm not a Carbon Fiber person. I'm pretty happy with it both for the protection and the looks. Needless to say I didn't put the decal on.

G

·
I got one too. I didn't see the replacement sticker. I'll have to go back thru the packaging to see if I can find it ::).

NOT

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gradona said:
I got one too. I didn't see the replacement sticker. I'll have to go back thru the packaging to see if I can find it ::).

NOT
I would be happy to send you the one I'm not using
:bigthumbsup:

G

·
Felix T Cat said:
I would be happy to send you the one I'm not using
:bigthumbsup:
Maybe everyone who gets one of these could send me the stickers. I've been looking for wallpaper for my new rec room :joke:.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks, Just ordered one. Will cost me more for shipping to Canada than the cost of the cover.
Anyone want my sticker?

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Well I noticed that the seat will rub the tank and mess up the paint.
So I ordered the graphite version of the tank cover.
Installation took 10 minutes and I like it. No more rubbing the tank and messing up the paint.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Does anyone know how the keep the Tank Cover tight?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Felix T Cat said:
Maybe a picture here would help because I'm not sure what the issue is. Mine has been tight since day one.
From your pictures Felix the cover didn't look like it fitted very well and turned me off getting one.
The one posted by Raw_Taz looked to be a much better fit

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
I know I may get a biased response from guys that chose to put these on the tank, but I'll ask anyway. I debadged my tank, and it really gives it a nice sleek custom stretched look. I'm concerned that putting this cover on is going to mess up that sleek stretched look. Anybody that owns one care to give their honest opinion in this regard?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts