M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
mine worked fine right up until 111 mph....then it let go....BUT I had the safety tether on the handlebars ! it still scared the holy crap outta me. I really like my tank bag, it has straps that tuck away inside it then pop out to make it into a small back pack when you park your bike...

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I have one its a Joe Rocket and works great for storage and also stick real well with the bra on the tank. Word of caution thou if you have your ATRE mounted on your dash. If you happen to set the bag on or very near the ATRE the magnets will erase your setting on it and you will have to re set the ATRE. I noticed it riding and it was displaying I was in 6th gear last time I had it on the bike and I remembered I set the bag on top my dash in getting ready to ride. It is a bit to long and I just bought a CorTech bag which is wider and not as long. They do come in handy....:bigthumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.