M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What type of tank bag is this. Saw it on Frappr, on silver 109, three pics, one from side two from back, can't make out the brand. (as of 10/4/06 a.m. on page two) Thanks :eek:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Guy's that's my bike,and the bag is a hydration bag. I removed the bladder(for holding fluids) and it has a lot of room.It's made by RAPID TRANSIT,I got it at my dealers. I couldn't find a bag that flowed with the tank,until I found this one. It also has a clear cover on the top for a map. I put my cell/phone and garage door opener in there. If it was real hot,you could fill the bladder about half full,and still store some stuff in there. :bigthumbsup: Here's a link,most cycle dealers can get them. Mine dosen't look Big,but it hasen't got much in it when the photo's were taken.http://www.extragear1.com/get_item_rtl7595000_rapid-transit-hydro-1-5-tank-bag.htm

·
Registered
665 Posts
Yeah,it won't hold enough for long distance travel,but the more you pack in the taller it gets. I usually carry cigs,fiber cloth, spray,wallet,cell/phone,garage door opener,ect.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I use the Manta but I have it turned upside down for a better grip. Cell, cigs, camera, small Plexus can, gps, etc.. Not very much in terms of volume but great for day trips.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Ron S. thanks alot, I also have a silver 109 and when I saw this bag and the way it follows the lines of the bike I had to know the brand. Thanks for thinking outside the box, It's just what I had in mind. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts