M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered Chinese pickup and rather than taking a four wheel vehicle for the twelve mile one way trip, I dug out my old Givi tank bag, plopped it on the tank, and rode to to pick up the meal. Not only did the big bag of food fit easily in the tank bag, but when I got home it was still warm enough to eat.

I wonder why I don't see many bikes using tank bags? They are very handy, and in my case, it is held in place with magnets and/or straps. This Givi bag has several compartments, it is expandable, and has a clear fully enclosed map pocket on the top. It also has a carrying handle if I want to take it with me when I leave the bike.

· Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,735 Posts
I have one and have used it a couple times. Seems like when I need to pick something up, it's a little too big to fit in the bag. I don't recall what mine is, but it's expandable and not a Givi. I have one of the solo rear racks and it made a quick disconnect for it, so when I need to carry something I just stick it on.

· Registered
6,261 Posts
I've got a Tour Master expandable, had it for some 30 years and it still works for me and looks good. I don't use it a lot, but do every now-and-then. In the past, I have used it, and it alone, for weekend trips. Holds a change of clothes and all the bathroom stuff I need for a night or two away from home. Use it to go and get a bottle of hooch, when I don't want to drive one of my cages. I'm not certain it would work on my B-King though. Works fine on my Nine, even with the full length T-Rex speedo housing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts