M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well for a stock bike that you can 't get aftermarket parts for I figured it would be hard to win the import catagory. But even better I won best paint at the annual Tampa Bike Fest. Felt pretty good (especially since since I do my own paint and had lots of people wondering what it was. If you want to see more pictures check my other post.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
well deserved. congratulations and keep representin!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Congrats on the win I know it means alot because you did all your own work and thats a big thing in my opinion. Keep up the good work

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
GSXR_Drew said:
Great Job!! I didn't get a chance to get down to Ybor today. How was the bikefest?
It was better than last year and it is going on again today!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Outstanding. I was down there this afternoon with a few friends. I was hoping to see your bike. I'll have to catch you on the next event. I did see another silver one .

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Silver M10niner said:
Outstanding. I was down there this afternoon with a few friends. I was hoping to see your bike. I'll have to catch you on the next event. I did see another silver one .
Didn't make it on Sunday I had out of town guest to take care of. I will be at the Hard Rock but hope to have a vtx that I will be entering and putting up for sale. I am trying to get the paint done and if I make it I will take it, if not then I will take the 109 and enter it.

Anyone looking for a 05 vtx 1800 F :eek: :eek:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts