M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, how many 9ers we have now in our area?
Last year we have a couple of rides during the summer but it was pretty hot. I was wondering if we can schedule a new ride with this nice weather?
We could join Josh and his dad on their next ride or suggest another one.
Since we have new guys I'd like to know where they are.
Let's begin with the list:
HM109 - Parrish

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
I"m in Zephyrhills, just North of Tampa. When my dad and I ride, we usually meet at the Cracker Barrel at I-75 and SR 54.

-Josh

·
Registered
300 Posts
Ride

Hey Fellas.. What up Humberto.. i would love to ride if it's Ok to be seen with and FJR Sport Cruiser..I sold the 9 but later bought another bike an 08 Yamaha FJR. Need to ride somewhere..let me know what up. As you can see I still poke around this site. Met a lot of cool people here.
Eezy E

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Hey Fellas.. What up Humberto.. i would love to ride if it's Ok to be seen with and FJR Sport Cruiser..I sold the 9 but later bought another bike an 08 Yamaha FJR. Need to ride somewhere..let me know what up. As you can see I still poke around this site. Met a lot of cool people here.
Eezy E
Traitor!!! Just kidding Eric. I"d ride with you anyday.

-Josh

·
Registered
743 Posts
Davenport here. Sometimes Josh even lets me go on his rides ;). Cannot guarantee I will be available for this ride, but plan the ride and I will join if possible.

·
Registered
300 Posts
New Ride

Eric, how about a pic of the new ride? Did you save at least the stebel horn for the new toy? I'm glad you got something else... I enjoyed meeting you and riding last year!:congrats:
I enjoyed you guys as well that's why I stick around here still. Yes I put the stebel horn on there as well..gottta have it.. The FJR Forum is kind of boring.....Let's see if I can get this pic Here you go.
E

·
Registered
735 Posts
Hanging here in the Heartland of Sebring Florida. Have not rode much due to medical reasons but I am up and ready to go.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I enjoyed you guys as well that's why I stick around here still. Yes I put the stebel horn on there as well..gottta have it.. The FJR Forum is kind of boring.....Let's see if I can get this pic Here you go.
E
Nice bike! You managed to put the picture on your signature as well.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hanging here in the Heartland of Sebring Florida. Have not rode much due to medical reasons but I am up and ready to go.
Glad to hear you're okay bro! How are you doing after the surgery? My father-in-law had three already and is only 55 years old. He is running like new!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Ride

any of you guys planning on riding in Lakeland for a fund raiser for a fallen police officer? It is on January 29th. Kickstand up at 10:00 Hooters in lakeland.
E

·
Registered
26 Posts
Shannon1530 from Holiday...I am up for leading/making a north run to sleepy hollow...nice ride...nice roads..and ends with a steak lunch...ribeye, baked pot and corn for $5.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm in! Let's ride. How about this Saturday morning??

1 - 20 of 30 Posts