M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Ok, here's the plan. Saturday, Cracker Barrel at 9 am, State Road 54 and I-75. We're heading to Wildwood for the 75 Chrome Shop truck show, then over to the Leesburg Bike rally. If that's not what everyone wants to do, Al (Blacqeagle) is having a ride straight up to Leesburg, leaving from Brandon.

Al wrote:

I've got a small group from my work meeting @ 52 & 75 KSU @ 0900hrs Saturday morning. I'm turning & burning have to be back in Tampa by 1600hrs? We will be leaving from Brandon area either Buddy Freddy's or Bob Evans between 0800-0830hrs.

So, for those who want to get there in the morning, Contact Blacqeagle for info on his get-together. If you really don't care about when you get there, meet us up at the Cracker Barrel.

-Josh

·
Registered
148 Posts
Invited a friend, rides a fatboy. Told him we would try not and run off and leave him behind.:D probably won't make it. hope his battery isnt dead again.:D

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Craig, there's several vendors in Leesburg for food. Also food at the 75 Chrome Shop Truck Show. Oh, and we ride slower in a group. And, if we lose you, we wait for everyone to catch up before making any sudden turns.

I feel your pain today, Scott. I just rode all the way down to North Point in Sarasota to look at a 1968 Chevy Short Bed Fleet Side pick up. I logged 246 miles today. I've never wanted to not ride my SO BAD than when I got home today.

-Josh

·
Registered
743 Posts
Craig, there's several vendors in Leesburg for food. Also food at the 75 Chrome Shop Truck Show. Oh, and we ride slower in a group. And, if we lose you, we wait for everyone to catch up before making any sudden turns.

I feel your pain today, Scott. I just rode all the way down to North Point in Sarasota to look at a 1968 Chevy Short Bed Fleet Side pick up. I logged 246 miles today. I've never wanted to not ride my SO BAD than when I got home today.

-Josh
Ya baby!! So as I understand it...its you, Craig and I on Saturday Morning?

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ya baby!! So as I understand it...its you, Craig and I on Saturday Morning?
Plus my Dad. And Erich1B hasn't chimed back in as to whether or not he's going. Maybe some of my dad's H-D buddies. I guess whoever shows, that's who's riding. I just wanna ride.

-Josh

·
Registered
99 Posts
Plus my Dad. And Erich1B hasn't chimed back in as to whether or not he's going. Maybe some of my dad's H-D buddies. I guess whoever shows, that's who's riding. I just wanna ride.

-Josh
Josh,

After posting earleir that I might be able to make it, I realized that I'd made a previous commitment to have lunch with a friend who's been out of town working for several months.

So, while it would be great to meet some of the local 9r's I won't be able to make it this Saturday.

The weather should be great, so everyone ride safe and have a great time.

Perhaps we can put together a local group ride in the near future?

Erich

·
Registered
155 Posts
leesburg

what time ya gonna hit chrome shop coming down from J-ville gotta run by and see The Big Riggs before Leesburg tkrsmith0329 Steve

1 - 18 of 18 Posts