M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the reasons for going to the dyno today is that we want to establish a baseline for this bike before we start doing mods to it. Hal has 5 sets of these pipes on order and they are suppose to show up 5-15 but who knows if they will make that date. If they do I will try and dyno these pipes too and see if they are going in the right direction. ::)

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the way I'll be using the FI2000 Digital Fuel Processor with these pipes. Those should be out at the end of the month for the 109.

·
Registered
849 Posts
I'll wait on pipes until someone proves they can do it better than Suzuki.  I'd love to dump the cat and the weight penalty that goes with it., but with global warming and all, I'd have to get a performance boost in the bargain.
Furthermore these aren't bad sounding pipes.  For now, I'll take the cheap approach and work on improving the power-to-weight numbers by losing a few pounds.
Jerbear

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
J R said:
Id like to see ya play with the dragsters ya have on another day and play with the fuel a little and try with the baffles and without bafles or end caps ;) :D I bet you like what you see on a little better day weather wise then what you had before.I been playin again :D
You still need those washers? I'll make you up a set when I get back if you need them.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
J R said:
Yes sir.I have been trying stuff for power but havint done anything about the sound i just gona wait on you and we will setle up :bigthumbsup: Your a good guy Lamont
You got it Bro. :doorag:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts